Horse Riding Holidays in Wales from Caeiago Riding Centre
Horse Riding Holiday Prices – 2018
Horse riding holiday prices.
Caeiago was established in 1968 and over its 50 years of experience has specialized in providing adult riding holidays to many people.
Our aim is to provide a horse riding holiday that you can custom to your needs at a price you can afford.
We offer trail rides, adult horse riding holidays with accommodation as well as day and half day rides for people staying in the area.
Clients can choose from a long or short week, mid week breaks, weekend or our Two day trail rides, All set in stunning scenery of the beautiful West Wales countryside.
If you have any queries or decide to make a booking, please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime and we will aim to reply as quickly as possible.
Caeiago Horse Riding Centre offers you complete control of your horse riding holidays prices
- All our riding holiday prices and packages consist of 4 – 5 hours of riding per day.
- On safe forward going Horses over some superb Welsh countryside plus full board accommodation.
- We have NO designated start or finish days to any of our breaks.
- The price card is structured to give you the opportunity to be able to create your holiday to suit yourself, Then price it accordingly.
- Riding holiday prices are based on sharing a room with one other person. Should you be holidaying alone and a single room is requested a single room supplement has to be added.
- A non returnable deposit of £250 secures your booking on all breaks and the balance can then be paid during your stay.
- We cannot accept credit cards.
- Arrival must be before 7.30pm should an evening meal be required.
- WE ARE OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND
- We also offer breaks without riding if your friend, partner or spouse would like to come along too at £75 pppn ( including a full English breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon tea and a 2 course evening meal)
2018 Riding Holiday Prices and Riding Holiday Options:
Arrive Saturday in time for dinner with Five days riding, leave Saturday morning after breakfast.
Six Day Special
As above but with Six days riding.
(Full week breaks can start on any day of the week )
Arrive Friday night in time for dinner; Two full days riding, leaving after afternoon tea on Sunday.
Long Weekend ( Three day Weekend )
Five days riding arriving Sunday in time for dinner, leaving Friday after afternoon tea: £900.00
Four days riding arriving the night before in time for dinner, leaving after afternoon tea on the 4th day. Price: £765.00
Three days riding arriving the night before in time for dinner, leaving after afternoon tea on the 3rd day. Price: £615.00
Two days riding arriving the night before in time for dinner, leaving after afternoon tea on the 2nd day. Price: £448.00
Extra night dinner, bed and breakfast: ADD: £75.00
Days falling over weekend: ADD: £20.00/day
Guaranteed single room supplement: ADD: £40.00/Person
Two Day Trail Options
Options for incorporating a Two day trail ride into all holidays and breaks ( minimum 6 people )
To incorporate a 2 day trail ride ( staying away ) into all holidays and breaks (minimum 6 guests): ADD: £160.00
To incorporate a 2 day trail ride ( staying at Centre) into all holidays and breaks (minimum 6 guests): ADD: £120.00
Option 1 – Clients and horses both staying away overnight ADD: £155.00/person onto your chosen break.
Option 2 – Horses only staying away overnight with clients coming back to the centre ADD: £116.00/person onto your chosen break.
Full day ( 10.30am – 4pm approx ) : £80.00
Half day ( 10.30am – 1pm approx ): £50.00
- A NON RETURNABLE deposit of £250.00 per person secures your booking which must be paid within 2 weeks of booking.
- BALANCES MUST BE SETTLED ON OR BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
- Prices are based on sharing a room with one other person if need be OR a single room supplement has to be added.
( THIS IS ONLY CHARGED IF WE HAVE NO SPARE ROOMS )
- We DO NOT have credit card facilities.
- All packages consist of 4 – 5 hours of riding per day plus full board accommodation.
- Arrival MUST BE before 7.30pm if dinner is required.
- We are open ALL YEAR weather permitting.
- As we have no designated start or finish days to our breaks they can be adapted exactly to suit yourself.
- Please note we DO NOT accept credit cards.
All prices include the following:-
Four to Five hours riding per day.
Use of British Standard approved riding hats.
Transport to and from Llandovery Station if required.
Full board accommodation, Full English breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon tea and a Two course evening meal.
Riding Weeks – all meals from dinner on the day of arrival through to breakfast on the day of departure.
Weekends and Mid Week Breaks – all meals from dinner on the evening of arrival through to afternoon tea on the last day.
All you need is some spending money and some alcohol if you wish.
Everything is included in your break, BUT if you would like alcohol please bring your own, We recommend that you bring a good waterproof coat, some waterproof trousers, a pair of suitable sturdy boots, gloves and some sun cream for the optimistic amongst you!
Don’t worry too much if you have forgotten anything as our shop has some basic supplies.
Special dietary requirements.
We are more than happy to cater for vegetarians, Vegan’s or any other dietary requirements as long as they are explained before hand, please give any details upon booking.
Weight and Age limits.
- Maximum weight limit 15 stone (210 pounds or 95 Kgs).
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: No Maximum!
We do not have an alcohol license at Caeiago, but you are very welcome to bring your own!!!
- Caeiago specialises in horse riding holidays, trail rides, Welsh horse riding holidays, including horse riding with accommodation, day or half day non-staying rides, short riding breaks, longer riding breaks, all set in the stunning scenery of beautiful West Wales countryside.
- Providing probably the best horse riding and riding holidays in the UK and Wales with a fantastic reputation for year on year excellence with many of our customers return time and time again. Please visit Trip advisor and Facebook to see our reviews!
For more details on our horse riding or trekking holidays please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are always available to discuss your needs and we can provide flexible riding holidays, horse riding weekends, horse riding weeks, or other type of breaks, for single people or groups alike.
In addition, we can provide holiday breaks for non horse riding partners and friends with full board accommodation at £75 pppn (with a Full English breakfast, Packed lunch, Afternoon tea and 2 course evening meal)
There are some fantastic mountain bike trails, walking routes or for those that prefer a quieter experience there is an abundance of wildlife and fauna to be found locally with the National Trust having the Dolaucothi Goldmines and Dinefwr Park nearby along with many other local attractions. Please visit the links for more information.
To create that perfect horse riding and trekking holiday whether its for a full week, mid-week or weekends, Caeiago Horse Riding Trekking and Holiday Centre is the best choice for that riding holiday at a great price with fantastic company and scenery
We try and keep our prices as low as we possibly can although sometimes; they may be slightly more expensive than others, however what we can guarantee is value for money in a safe and relaxing environment away from everyday life and its stresses!.
Recent Facebook Posts
Some lovely pictures send to me by Natalie, who is currently enjoying here at Caeiago #horseridingholidaysgb
Here at Caeiago we have a visitor that has moved into the horses field, and now comes in every morning for some breakfast and is Boris’s new..
Kathy and Sue up at a misty lake today #horseridingholidaysgb
Kathy on top of the world on Sultan today #horseridingholidaysgb