Horse Riding Holidays from Caeiago Riding Centre
Riding Holiday Prices – 2014
Horse riding holiday prices. Riding holidays and other horse riding breaks are our speciality building on an experience gained from 45 years experience.
Caeiago specialising in horse riding holidays, combined with keen riding holiday prices. We offer trail rides, 2 day horse trail rides. Welsh horse riding holidays. Horse riding with accommodation, short riding breaks, longer riding breaks. All in stunning scenery of beautiful West Wales country.
This page provides details of our riding holiday prices. If you are unsure or have any questions please . We will be pleased to answer all questions. We aim to reply as quickly as possible.
Caeiago Horse Riding Centre offers you complete control of your horse riding holidays prices
* All our riding holiday prices and packages consist of 4 – 5 hours of riding per day. These are on safe forward going cobs over some superb Welsh countryside plus full board accommodation.
* We have no designated start or finish time to any of our breaks. The price card is structured to give you the opportunity to be able to create your holiday to suit yourself. Then price it accordingly.
* Riding holiday prices are based on sharing with one other person. If needs be should you holidaying alone; otherwise a single room supplement has to be added. * A non returnable deposit secures your booking on all breaks; the balance can then be paid during your stay.
* We cannot accept credit cards.
* Arrival must be before 7.30pm should an evening meal be required.
* WE ARE OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND
* We also offer breaks with or without riding – prices on application
2014 Riding Holiday Prices and Riding Holiday Options:
Arrive Saturday in time for dinner. 5 days riding, leave Saturday morning after breakfast.
Six Day Special
As above but with 6 days riding.
(Full week breaks can start on any day of the week )
Arrive Friday night in time for dinner; 2 full days riding, leaving after afternoon tea on Sunday.
Long Weekend ( 3 day Weekend )
5 days riding arriving Sunday in time for dinner, leaving Friday after afternoon tea: £756.00
4 days riding arriving the night before in time for dinner, leaving after afternoon tea on the 4th day. Price: £642.00
3 days riding arriving the night before in time for dinner, leaving after afternoon tea on the 3rd day. Price: £516.00
2 days riding arriving the night before in time for dinner, leaving after afternoon tea on the 2nd day. Price: £376.00
Extra night dinner, bed and breakfast: ADD: £75.00
Days falling over weekend: ADD: £20.00/day
Guaranteed single room supplement: ADD: £40.00/Person
2 Day Trail Options
Options for incorporating a 2 day trail ride into all holidays and breaks ( minimum 6 people )
Option 1 – Clients and horses both staying away overnight ADD: £134.00/person onto your chosen break.
Option 2 – Horses only staying away overnight with clients coming back to the centre ADD: £100.00/person onto your chosen break.
2 Day Trail Ride
Option for incorporating a 2 day trail ride into all holidays and breaks
(minimum 6 guests ): ADD: £134.00
Full day ( 10.30am – 4pm approx ) : £75.00
Half day ( 10.30am – 1pm approx ): £45.00
- A NON RETURNABLE deposit of £250.00 per person secures your booking which must be paid within 2 weeks of booking.
- BALANCES MUST BE SETTLED ON OR BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
- Prices are based on sharing a room with one other person if need be OR a single room supplement has to be added.
( THIS IS ONLY CHARGED IF WE HAVE NO SPARE ROOMS )
- We DO NOT have credit card facilities.
- All prices include VAT.
- All packages consist of 4 – 5 hours of riding per day plus full board accommodation.
- Arrival MUST BE before 7.30pm if dinner is required.
- We are open ALL YEAR weather permitting.
- As we have no designated start or finish time to our breaks they can be adapted exactly to suit yourself.
- Please note we DO NOT accept credit cards.
All prices include the following:-
4 to 5 hours riding per day.
Use of British Standard approved riding hats.
Transport to and from Llandovery Station if required.
Full board – English breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon tea and 2 course evening meal.
Riding Weeks – all meals from dinner on the day of arrival through to breakfast on the day of departure.
Weekends and Mid Week Breaks – all meals from dinner on the evening of arrival through to afternoon tea on the last day.
All you need is some spending money.
Other items you might find useful are a good waterproof coat, a pair of waterproof leggings, a pair of Wellington boots, a bum bag and some sun cream for the optimistic among you! Don’t worry too much if you haven’t got all of these items as we have a limited amount of equipment we can lend you and our shop has some basic supplies.
Groups of up to 10 very welcome.
We are offering group incentives. If you fancy getting a group of six people, excluding yourself, then you get your break half price OR get a group of eight people, excluding yourself, and get your break free.
We are delighted to cater for Vegetarians, vegans and any other special diets providing that they are fully explained beforehand. Please give us details when booking.
Maximum weight limit 15 stone (210 pounds or 95 Kgs).
Minimum age: 17 years.
Maximum age: No Maximum!
We do not have an alcohol license at Caeiago, but you are very welcome to bring your own!!!
Caeiago specialising in horse riding holidays, trail rides, 2 day horse trail rides, Welsh horse riding holidays, including horse riding with accomodation, short riding breaks, longer riding breaks, all in stunning scenery of the beautiful West Wales country.
Providing probably the best horse riding and trekking holidays in the UK and Wales with a fantastic reputation for year on year excellence with many of our customers return time and again.
To experience our horse riding or trekking holidays please contact us. We are always available to discuss your needs and we can provide flexible riding holidays, horse riding weekends, horse riding weeks, or other type of breaks, for single people or parties alike.
In addition, we can provide holiday breaks for non horse riding partners and friends, for example there are some fantastic mountain bike trails, walking tracks or for those that prefer a quieter experience there is an abundance of wildlife and fauna to be found.
To create your dream horse riding and trekking holiday whether its for full weeks, mid-week or weekends – Caeiago Horse Riding, Trekking and Holiday Centre is perfect for that riding holiday at a great price with fantastic company and scenery.
Riding holiday prices – probably the keenest in the UK with some of the best and most outstanding scenery.
The phrase “comes to pass” renders the german verb sich http://collegewritingservice.org/ ereignet from sich ereignen, to happen or take place?
Recent Facebook Posts
The mountain has been on fire again #horseridingholidaysgb
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!xxxx
Does anyone remember Donna the whizzy pony??? Still looking good in her old age and now living in Brittany.
Some pictures from Natalie and Maria enjoying a pre Christmas ride #horseridingholidaysgb https://www.facebook.com/686577570/posts/10158137758087571/