Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Booking at Caeiago Horse Riding Centre.
1. We require credit/debit card details to secure your reservation.
ALL CARD DETAILS ARE HELD SECURELY.
The cost of the first night accommodation per room booked, may be taken as a non refundable deposit for a 1-4 night’s stay and the cost of two night’s accommodation for a stay of 5 or more night’s. Card details are held against the room. However, should you fail to take up your reservation without letting us know: a charge will be made against your card for the full amount of your booking. See paragraph 4 below. If you are delayed in arriving or expect to arrive after 8pm, please do let us know as soon as you are able.
2. If the person making the reservation is different to the person(s) taking up occupation, the person who makes the reservation may be held responsible for non arrival/damage or loss and monies may be taken from their credit/debit card.
3. Please note – that in the event of an upgrade no further offers or discounts apply.
4. Should it become necessary for you to cancel your reservation with less than with less than 14 days notice, we shall of course make every effort to re-let your accommodation. However, should we be unable to do so, a charge equivalent to the full value of the booking – less £10.00 per night – will be made. We regret that there can be no allowance for curtailment of a reservation. We STRONGLY recommend that you take out Travel/Holiday cancellation insurance to cover you in such circumstances. Please remember your reservation is a binding contract under British Law. Please let us know as soon as possible, should it become necessary for you to cancel your reservation.
5. Accidents happen. Please let us know IMMEDIATELY of any damage or spillage, however caused, so that we can clean or repair. Failure to inform us WILL result in a charge being made against you for damage subsequently found.
6. It is against the Law to Smoke indoors at Caeiago Horse Riding Holiday Centre. If a guest/visitor is found smoking or is asked to leave; for whatever reason, full payment for the reservation will be taken from the credit/debit card. Should it be subsequently found that a guest/visitor has smoked in a room after it has been vacated a charge will be made against the debit/credit card for full and thorough cleaning of the room and for any loss incurred to the business by our having to cancel or turn away bookings whilst the room/accommodation is thoroughly cleaned.
7. Please dress appropriately for breakfast. NO inappropriate clothing such as, bathrobes, Dressing gowns Nighties, Pyjamas, or bare chests.
8. We ask that you kindly remove wet, muddy or heavy shoes/boots & leave them under the stairs to prevent soiling or damage to the carpets. Slippers are provided for your comfort.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Les and Roddy
Recent Facebook Posts
The mountain has been on fire again #horseridingholidaysgb
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!xxxx
Does anyone remember Donna the whizzy pony??? Still looking good in her old age and now living in Brittany.
Some pictures from Natalie and Maria enjoying a pre Christmas ride #horseridingholidaysgb https://www.facebook.com/686577570/posts/10158137758087571/